Tuesday, April 6, 2010

HOW TO SOLVE THIS PROBLEM?




wooh~such a long time never blog already.
Don't know why suddenly FEEL want to blog.


PROBLEM STATEMENT: No teachers enter class,nothing to do in school.

AIM:To find something to do.

HYPOTHESIS:The way to solve is to find my friends & crab.To find something to do.The way to solve is to find my friends & crab

PROCEDURE:
1. I bungkus my beg and go to the bilik tayangan.Some of my friends were in the room to discuss project.
2. Talk nonsencce is the 1 that i can do in the room.

3. So boring~crap crap crap crap until they all also sienz me and like bu shuang already.
4. Ahha..still gt one things that i can do was...blew bubbles!!!hahaq
5. Nana warning me do not blew the bubbles to her APPLE laptop~hehex
6. LK told me that they played my bubbles in class until it left half of a bottle only.T.T

7. SAD.pity my bubbles.

8. They played until so happy equal to i also happy too.hahaq

CONCLUSION: The hypothesis is accepted.Find friends and crap.

No comments: